Subscribe via Email

Enter your email for notifications of blog posts by a cosmopolitan Nepali trying to find his place in his home country.

Other Kinds of Studies: Abroad

Reading Time: 1 minute

As information about scholarship opportunities/options for scholarship opportunities for other kinds of studies and/or professional training abroad become available, I’ll be posting them here.

(To find out why I am doing this, click here.)

  1. Fulbright Visiting Scholar Program for Nepali Post-Doctoral Researchers and Senior Artists: A nine-month research fund for young professors/post-doc candidates to carry out the project in the US, it’s available for scholars and artists. The website further states that, “Women and scholars residing/teaching outside the Kathmandu Valley are strongly encouraged to apply.”
  2. Global Undergraduate Exchange Program: A one semester undergraduate exchange program for students from disadvantaged backgrounds enrolled in an undergraduate program in Nepal.
  3. Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program: This is a 9 month fellowship for mid-career professionals with great networking opportunities. Applicants must have at least 4 years of progressively more responsible professional experience in Nepal by the application deadline date, be under 45 years of age, and possess the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree (i.e., at least six years of study beyond SLC). Follow the link for more.

Facebook Comments (see farther below for other comments)


Don't leave me hanging...say something....

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.