Dec. 2019 Update
The following fundraisers, even if still valid and ongoing (such as the UWC fundraisers), I am no longer associated with them. I quit COMMITTED the Summer of 2018. I have NOT been involved with UWC Nepal also for over a year. That is NOT to say you shouldn’t support either of them. I am just saying that I am no longer associated with them.
* * * * * * * *
Apart from donating through our donate page on our homepage, there are a number of ways you can contribute to our cause.
Here are the first three ways:
|1.||Give Back America|
|2.||Walk-for-Nepal is a fundraising walkathon held in different US cities and London.
Want to contribute to our work?
Volunteer to walk and raise funds for us. Information about up coming walks can be found here.
|3.||Axis Holiday, a reputed and established travel agency in Nepal, is my old friend Bijay Rai’s travel business, something he has been involved in for over two decades. Not only have I myself have used his services in the past and continue to use them, I have also recommended it to many colleagues and friends from around the world.I have been very impressed by their service, and all my friends have had nothing but praise for their professionalism and quality of service.
Where do you come into all this? All you have to do is to use his services if and when you visit Nepal, Tibet or Bhutan, or get friends or acquaintances traveling to these destinations to use his services.
If you, or they, do, Bijay will contribute a small sum to our programs. He just needs to be informed that you are using his services on my recommendation. Here’s his contact details: Email: email@example.com; Tel: +977-1-5538398/5012564; Fax: +977-1-5536446; Mobile: +977-9851057384
Dec. 2019 Update: The above program is NO long running!
In addition to that, we have additional one-time or ongoing fundraising events/drives. Please find below links to pages detailing such events.
- Education is Freedom, Summer 2013.
- Crowdrise Holiday Challenge, Nov. 19, 2013-Jan. 9, 2014.
- We’re COMMITTED, January 3, 4 and 11, 2014.
- Run to Stop…Child Trafficking, 2014-2015.
- Sydney is COMMITTED, March 22, 2014.
- An Art Exhibition in New York City, March 29-30, 2014.
- To Send Iju to UWC Maastricht, March 31, 2014.
- I want to be…a Nurse, Aug. 19-Sept. 6, 2014.
- Dutch Treat…For COMMITTED, Oct, 4-5, 2014.
- UWC Scholarships Fundraiser, Feb. 2015.
- A Fundraiser for Relief and Rebuilding, April-December, 2015.