As information about scholarship opportunities/options for Master’s/Graduate or equivalent level studies abroad become available, I’ll be posting them here.

(To find out why I am doing this, click here.)

  1. Fulbright Foreign Student Program: A full scholarship (including travel) for a two year master’s degree. They strongly encourage those who have “completed their SLC or its equivalent degree from rural, underrepresented areas” to apply.
(Visited 265 times, 1 visits today)

Facebook Comments (see farther below for other comments)


Don't leave me hanging...say something....