Here’s what happened with Education is Freedom – Nepal fundraising campaign over the last 24 hours.
The amount donated increased from $4612 to $5941. The number of donors went from 27 to 44.
Fig. 1. Education is Freedom-Nepal Campaign Status as of the morning of May 28.
That means I have 16 people to thank–and not 17 because one contributed twice–for their contribution of $10 or more. And here they are, again, in the order the contribution notifications are listed in my inbox:
- Bhavanath Poudyal, a life-long childhood friend from primary and secondary school in Kathmandu, and fellow world traveller.
- Sean Barry, friend from TISA days who is also a damn good trekking partner!
- Patrick Hounsell, a friend from QA who I have a lot more to thank for than just this contribution.
- Lisa J. Leader.
- Pascale Pelsmaekers, parent of a former student. Thank you!
- Vonnie Brown, another TISA crew.
- Paula Boon, my (“secret”) friend from my UWCAD days.
- Sharyn Obsatz, a Grinnell friend.
- Liv Funfgeld.
- Lizzie knight, my BMIS mate Tommy’s mother.
- Gabriella Gregori.
- Anna Mioni, another UWCAD friend.
- Karla Schmidt.
- Martin Matthew (2x).
- Anonymous. (I have removed the name of this donor from the original list respecting their wish to remain anonymous.)
Once gain, please let me know if I have failed to describe or, worse, mislabeled my connection to you. I would be more than happy to correct it.
Thank you! Grazie!